[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Re: Annual Debian Med sprint: 04.-07. February 2016 in Copenhagen

Hi Mehdi,

On Sat, Jan 09, 2016 at 05:22:13PM +0100, Mehdi Dogguy wrote:
> > I have not yet received any confirmation for our sprint.  Is it correct
> > to assume that it will be supported?
> I am not involved in the decision, etc... but maybe it could help if you
> give an idea about the needed budget for this sprint. I might be mistaken
> but I didn't see it. Apologies if you already gave the information.

Thanks for the hint - I really missed this bit of information.  Usually
we were asking for 1000 Euro to move DDs around for the last sprints
(and as far as I remember this limit was never really reached in

Please let me know if any other information might be missing.

Kind regards



Reply to: