systemd / GNOME sprint

Hi Lucas,

first of all, congratulations to your re-election. I'm grateful to see
you serve another year as DPL!

You might remember that I approached you informally about about a joint
systemd / GNOME sprint two weeks ago, which you welcomed heartily.
With systemd now being the declared default init systemd on Linux for
jessie and GNOME being one of largest consumers of the APIs provided by
systemd, we figured that it might be a good idea to gather core people
of the Debian GNOME team, the Debian systemd/udev team and people from
Ubuntu involved in systemd/logind to work on migration, integration and
documentation (packaging, policy) issues during a focused sprint.
We decided to host the sprint in Antwerpen (BE), where Laurent
Bigonville's employer will kindly provide the venue for us, on the
weekend from 26.4. - 27.4.
We are ten people as of now, with 5 of us requiring sponsorship.
The total amount being around 2000 EUR for travel and accommodation.
The wiki at [0] has more detailed information.
As the date is already pretty close, it would be great to have an
official acknowledgment asap if Debian is willing/able to cover for
those expenses.
In that case could you also please provide more details about the
procedure regarding reimbursement (who to contact, which receipts are
needed etc).

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,
Michael

[0] https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2014/SystemdGNOMESprint
universe are pointed away from Earth?