Help needed to make Lazarus compile on Sparc64

Hi Sparc Porters Team,

I was trying to make Lazarus compile on Sparc64 for long time.
There was a bug in Free Pascal Compiler that prevented that: https://gitlab.com/freepascal.org/fpc/source/-/issues/40252
I manged to make upstream generate a patch for that and uploaded it to experimental: https://tracker.debian.org/news/1432268/accepted-fpc-322dfsg-21rc1-source-into-experimental/

I tried to connect to kyoto.debian.net to test it, but I got timout on SSH connection.

I've spent the day trying to update my QEMU VM or to install a new one, but it seems that QEMU version shipped with Bookworm is buggy on Sparc64.
So that to say I completely lost he day without any success.

Can anyone please, try to rebuild Lazarus on Sparc64 with FPC from experimental and let me know if that is OK?
Or at least provide access to a Sparc64 machine where I can do it myself?

PS: I'm not subscribed to this list, so please keep me in copy.
--
Cheers,
Abou Al Montacir