Re: Follow up on smp kernel for V210/V240

Hi Adrian,
I am currently running the kernel you  sent the link through.

http://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian-ports/20190719T183113Z/pool-sparc64/main/l/linux/linux-image-4.19.0-5-sparc64-smp_4.19.37-6_sparc64.deb

This has run perfectly stably with no crashes.

Next step will be to try and run  6.x.

Regards
Brian