Re: V210 booted from iso and installed but could not find mirror?

> However, I was unable to find a mirror to download any packages from.
> I'm onlyafter basic stuff like tcsh, alpine, openssh-server, etc.
>
> What are my next steps now to make this system useful?

That shouldn't be a problem, you only need to make sure that your
apt.sources contains the debian-ports repo instead of the regular ones.

> Now to add a second CPU to this box and up the RAM a bit.

I'm very interested in your results. I've recently tried to get the
SMP kernel working on a V215 and only got tons of kernel panics. Had to