Re: LibreOffice architecture support (was: Fwd: Plan to remove dead C++ UNO bridge implementations (bridges/source/cpp_uno/*))

speak up at upstream or  they will be gone. And without those bridges no architecture support for it.

Can you clarify what the consequence of this will be? Will it mean that LibreOffice will become unbuildable for these architectures?

Yes.

Thanks for informing us, then!

I'm 100% in favor of keeping sparc64 support in Libreoffice. I don't have any stakes in the other ports, but I also think keeping them would be preferable.

If upstream has difficulties supporting certain obscure architectures, I'd be willing to help if I can. But it's hard to see these things happening, unless one is directly involved with a project (which I'm not in this case).

What exactly would be required to bring the long-broken LibreOffice builds back into Debian? Doesn't the buildd output indicate most of the dependency issues have already been resolved in sid?

On the KDE question - does LO really depend on KDE?
Isn't there also Gnome support?