Re: Install debian sparc64 with a hdd/ssd as source

Hello Jon,

do you or someone reading this know how to change tabs in the
installer on sparc64 in order to get to the logfile?

I am using a serial connection over screen to the machine, but sending
ctrl+a + 1-4 will not change the tabs?

Regards,
Connor