Re: Install debian sparc64 with a hdd/ssd as source

Sorry..obvious error in my last post, resulting from a cut-paste-mix
of a grub2 iso-boot tutorial...
"casper" should be "install"...or wherever the kernel and initrd
reside in the iso.

linux (loop)/install/vmlinux iso-scan/filename=${isofile} quiet splash
initrd (loop)/install/casper/initrd.gz

Regards,
Connor