Re: Anyone ever tried Debian on a Fujitsu/Oracle M3000 ?

	I haven't this kind of server, but some others Sparc64. OpenBSD and
NetBSD don't run on M3000. You can test FreeBSD that supported some
SPARC64, but...

"UltraSPARC is a Tier 2 architecture through FreeBSD 12.x. It is no
longer supported in FreeBSD 13.0 and later."

	Best regards,

	JKB

The FreeBSD folks have been perfectly clear that sparc is dead to them.
So no. Anyways I was curious about the Debian port.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC