Anyone ever tried Debian on a Fujitsu/Oracle M3000 ?

Somewhat annoyed by reality but I have to ask.

[ here you need to hear a long whine noise like metal failing ]
I have a Fujitsu/Oracle M3000 brick sitting in my world and near as I
can tell it runs nothing other than Oracle Solaris 11.3 and will never
be able to run anything else. Not even the "free to download" Oracle
Solaris 11.4 because the Lawnmower killed all sparc support for all
sparc hardware other than a T4 and upwards. For now anyways.
[ end of high pitch whine ]

Thus with 64G of ECC memory and four very expensive 15k rpm SAS disks
the thing is a brick.  Or is it ?

Is there any reasonable way to :

    [A] netboot Debian

    [B] toss it on a scrap heap for re-cycle

Would love to hear any input from folks who have tried.

--
Dennis Clarke
RISC-V/SPARC/PPC/ARM/CISC