Re: Mozilla Software on Sparc64/Linux

Hi Adrian
The reason that I think PPC is related is that, if it is also BE then PPC users may have solved some of the compatibility problems that we experience. I realize that there's a difference in this between PPC and Sparc; but some of the PPC fixes can at least suggest Sparc fixes as long as they have stayed BE. IBM is putting considerable effort into this.

I talked with an IBM consultant at the X11 conference in Montreal two years ago. But we didn't discuss Sparc. And I didn't discuss IBM changing to LE. Is it true?

Cheers -- Rick