From: John Paul Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>
Sent: Thursday, 23 September 2021 7:26 PM
To: debian-sparc <debian-sparc@lists.debian.org>
Subject: Updated Debian Ports installation images 2021-09-23

Hi!

I have just built and uploaded updated Debian Ports installation images.

These images contain an updated apt-setup package which fixes the APT problem that occurred during installation with the 2021-09-21 images.

I have performed a successful test installation on sparc64 and will perform a test on ia64 on my RX2660 later as well.

I will provide more images updates in the following days which will contain more fixes such as for the hd-media installation as well as improvements on Apple PowerMac.

The images can be obtained from [1].

Thanks,
Adrian

--