Re: Q: Bullseye planned on sparc64?

Hello!

On 8/17/21 12:14 AM, Connor McLaughlan wrote:
> there are no stable releases for the unofficial ports. You have to follow
> sid if you install a machine with the netinst-iso...
> This is currently very close to bullseye but will follow the next sid again
> and deviate.

There are plans to provide releases for Debian Ports in the future but that
would mean we would need our own instance of the Debian service "Britney"
which handles everything around Debian testing migration.

> Also i am still trying to get my old Suns (Ultra 10, Ultra 25, Blade 100,
> Blade 2000) working with debian in a stable way.

Please create a separate thread for each of these issues on the mailing list,
so that we can discuss and resolve those issues individually.

Thanks,
Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz