Re: mmdebstrap'ping sparc64 failure on amd64 host

> fails with
>
> Preparing to unpack .../perl-base_5.32.0-5_sparc64.deb ...
> *** longjmp causes uninitialized stack frame ***: terminated
>
> I wonder if it is caused by incomplete emulation by qemu-user-static package,
> but I am unsure.

Searching for that error reveals a possibly similar issue with the
native DNS resolver in libcurl[1]. I'm not sure if this is applicable to
the case here, but it could be a general longjump/signal
handler/multithreading issue rather than something on the machine level.

Other results indicate that the error message is generated by the libc
stack checker when _FORTIFY_SOURCE is 2. Maybe there is some mishandling
going on here.

A backtrace would be helpful.

[1] https://curl.se/mail/lib-2008-09/0197.html