mmdebstrap'ping sparc64 failure on amd64 host

Hi everyone,

I am investigating how we can extend autopkgtest-virt-qemu's support to
more architectures, and found that creation of a root filesystem of sparc64
by mmdebstrap on an Debian testing amd64 host fails.
John told me that I should report it to this list at
https://salsa.debian.org/ci-team/autopkgtest/-/merge_requests/97#note_205337

Specifically,

mmdebstrap --include=debian-ports-archive-keyring --architectures=sparc64 sid /tmp/some-dir - <<EOF
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/ sid main
deb http://deb.debian.org/debian-ports/ unreleased main
EOF

fails with

Preparing to unpack .../perl-base_5.32.0-5_sparc64.deb ...
*** longjmp causes uninitialized stack frame ***: terminated

I wonder if it is caused by incomplete emulation by qemu-user-static package,
but I am unsure.

Best regards, Ryutaroh Matsumoto