sun4u pci Video Card recommendations [openboot not required]?

Given the state of the old video drivers missing or non-functioning in modern Xorg does anyone have any recommendations for PCI Card that should work well enough on the old hardware. In my case that’s an Ultra 5, Openboot support is not a requirement.

Currently I have PGX32 but the glint driver is gone, as is the mach64, I might have XVR-100 in storages but I hear the radeonfb is iffy also.

-Mike