Information about blade 2500 and ultra 45

Hello, first of all, thanks for maintaining Debian on the Sparc Arch, secondly, I wish to know the current status of Debian on the aforementioned machines (blade 2500 silver and ultra 45), both of them have dual CPU's, the blade 2500 have a xvr 100 and the ultra 45 have a xvr 2500 (of which I heard that there is no drivers, so no Xorg), have someone used these machines with Debian before, and if there are drivers or a workaround for getting it to work with Xorg, thanks for your time and dedication

Obtener Outlook para Android