Re: Debian SPARC Port - Dead link on Debian Website

Hi Alban!

On 12/27/19 4:31 PM, Alban Vidal wrote:
> I wish to clean dead links on the Debian Website, and one link
> (UltraLinux) [1] on your page [2] seem dead.
> I don't find another location for UltraLinux website.
> If you don't find another location, I can remove this dead link.
>
> On the Gentoo Wiki [3] we have the same link.
> However, on the Gentoo Wiki we have others links.
> We can add them on Debian Website if you wish.

Feel free to update the website as you wish.

FWIW, the current Debian SPARC port is actually sparc64, sparc is
currently not bootstrapped, although we keep fixing issues where
we see them.

If you want to link installation images, they can be currently
found at:

> https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/

Adrian

--