Debian SPARC Port - Dead link on Debian Website

Dear Debian Sparc Team,

I wish to clean dead links on the Debian Website, and one link
(UltraLinux) [1] on your page [2] seem dead.
I don't find another location for UltraLinux website.
If you don't find another location, I can remove this dead link.

On the Gentoo Wiki [3] we have the same link.
However, on the Gentoo Wiki we have others links.
We can add them on Debian Website if you wish.

Please CC me, I'm not registred on this mailing list.

Bests regards,
Alban

[1] https://www.ultralinux.org/ => 403
[2] https://www.debian.org/ports/sparc/#links