Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-05-09

Given that it works on a sun4u then I am guessing that a Sunblade 2000
should be perfect for this sort of thing. I know that I have one of
those in the warehouse. However I think they need FCAL disks. Anyways I
will give that a look see and also I hope serial console works out of
the box.

Yes, I should try it on some sun4u too. And probably bare hardware sun4v -
all my sparcs run Linux natively.

About Blade 1x00/2x00 and E280R: they use qla2xxx for root disks and last
I tried this was broken in the kernel. It may be better now but older Symbios
and newer MPT etc controllers would probably be a safer try if you have them
available.

--
Meelis Roos