Re: Where can I find the ldm command

Le mer. 31 oct. 2018 à 15:03, Stefan Johansson
<texas.johansson@gmail.com> a écrit :
> I have just managed to install Debian sparc64 on my t5120.
> Where can I find the ldm command to manage ldoms?

I don't think you can manage ldoms from Debian. I suspect
'ldm' is only available in Solaris and in some recent versions
of Oracle Linux... and those recent versions of Oracle
Linux do not support the T5120 (only T4 and later IIRC).

You should be able to download & install S11 for the T5120,
I had no issue doing it a few months back, if you really want
to use ldoms.

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau