Re: sparc64 most important tasks

> It's a binutils bug: https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2018-08/msg00138.html
>
> Upstream intentionally removed a.out and coff support. I protested, it didn't help.

Looking at https://sourceware.org/ml/binutils/2018-08/msg00166.html - I think
it's likely a.out will be gone for good. Even if this argument is as bogus as
it gets - we should write a tool to replicate the sole purpose of objcopy?
What's the point of objcopy then?

Still, I believe that at least newer OpenBoot versions actually support
Maybe I could try this on my Ultra 10, or have you verified that it really
doesn't work?