Re: Latest netinst iso

On 08/07/2018 02:12 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:

02:01.1 USB controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT82xx/62xx UHCI USB 1.1 Controller (rev 61)
02:01.2 USB controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. USB 2.0 (rev 63)

Best regards,
Fred

The above two USB lines need to go up to the lspci list. Thunderbird had trouble with pasting the large block of text and I didn't notice it had moved those lines.

That looks good. Very.  You can always do an attach of an xz compressed
txt file and that works wonderfully well and saves a lot of space too.

Dennis

Hi Dennis,
I did ask how to send the text as I don't know what the convention is and didn't want to clog up mailboxes with stuff that most people aren't going to be interested in.
Best regards,
Fred