Re: sunffb revival

>> I'd be happy to maintain the package.
>> The build I prepared for my system works, I just verified it this morning.
>
> Do you need a sponsor for that package? If yes, please upload it to
> Debian Mentors and I'm happy to review it.

I had to change a few things and re-import the source package as the Debian
git repository wasn't constructed according to modern standards.

I'm still not quite happy with the result, as the upstream source tarball has
autoconf/automake files that are removed by d/rules clean, which causes errors
on subsequent builds with gbp.

But in any case, you should be able to build and run the sunffb driver from
the files I pushed to d.mentors:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/xserver-xorg-video-sunffb