Re: sunffb revival
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: sunffb revival
- From: Gregor Riepl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2018 22:02:47 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>> I'd be happy to maintain the package.
>> The build I prepared for my system works, I just verified it this morning.
> Do you need a sponsor for that package? If yes, please upload it to
> Debian Mentors and I'm happy to review it.
I had to change a few things and re-import the source package as the Debian
git repository wasn't constructed according to modern standards.
I'm still not quite happy with the result, as the upstream source tarball has
autoconf/automake files that are removed by d/rules clean, which causes errors
on subsequent builds with gbp.
But in any case, you should be able to build and run the sunffb driver from
the files I pushed to d.mentors: