Re: 8e9800 Fast Data Access MMU Miss

Can you try the netboot image contained in this tarball [1]?

Hrmm .. new problem. I think that the firmware on ye older Sun Netra
type units was limited as to how much it could fetch and deal with
for a "net boot" process. Looks to be precisely 10MB :

ok boot net debconf/priority=low DEBIAN_FRONTEND=text -o prompt
Boot device: /pci@1f,0/pci@1,1/network@c,1 File and args: debconf/priority=low DEBIAN_FRONTEND=text -o prompt
Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packet
Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packet
Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packet
Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packet
Timeout waiting for ARP/RARP packet
a00000 Fast Data Access MMU Miss
ok

So we never get to the 22821044 bytes ( 0x15C38B4h ) size of boot.img.

I wonder how itty bitty tiny that boot.img file could be made?

Dennis