Re: 8e9800 Fast Data Access MMU Miss

On 05/13/2018 06:06 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
On 05/13/2018 05:00 AM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
So I have a netra to which I tell it to "boot net" and it happily issues RARP madly until the tftp/bootp server issues the required responses and then feeds out the debian_9_sparc64 file seen in /boot of the debian 9 netinst iso.  Must be doing
something blatently wrong :

Can you try the netboot image contained in this tarball [1]?

Adrian

[1] https://people.debian.org/~glaubitz/debian-cd/debian-installer-images_20171204_sparc64.tar.gz

Will do.

While I am working on that will I also need boot params such as " debconf/priority=low DEBIAN_FRONTEND=text -o prompt" or something similar to get a strictly vt100 terminal type interface?

Dennis