Starting up Debian on a T5120

Hello all.  I have been a sparc64 user for many years, across a variety
of BSDs.  Most recently, FreeBSD, largely for their implementation of ZFS.

Since FreeBSD doesn't support sun4v, and isn't likely to, I looked at
alternatives, and am looking to try debian sparc64.  I have experience
with Debian and Ubuntu, so the learning curve shouldn't be too bad.

I got a sparc64 build installed onto my t5120 earlier this year, then
got distracted by other things.  Getting back to it, I'm curious if there
is ZFS support for Debian sparc64 other than the FUSE module I found and
am using.  I'd like to configure the disks as ZFS and boot off of them.
I'm sure this is possible with the kernel modules, but want to know if
anyone knows how to set this up with the sparc64 support.

Thanks!  I look forward to learning more about my options here...

              - Chris