Is it qla2200?

Kind Regards,

-Kevin

On Sep 7, 2017 2:18 PM, "Rick Leir" <rleir@leirtech.com> wrote:
Hi all
I am still hoping to get my Sun 2000 (vintage 2002) running with Debian. The problem was the Qlogic fibrechannel disk driver, so perhaps I can add in a different disk controller temporarily. What economical solution would you recommend? Perhaps a USB disk?

By the way, OpenBSD installs fine. I might be able to compare drivers and fix this bug, but the problem would be much easier to debug with Debian booting from a SCSI or SATA disk.
Thanks
Rick

More Oracle analysis:
https://meshedinsights.com/2017/09/03/oracle-finally-killed-sun/