Re: Test atomic operations on SPARC 32-bit

> Nice, thanks a lot! I might use kernel implementation, but this is handy.
> (...)
> I need threads only, no shmem...

The lib was designed to support GCC 4.8 (IIRC) and some C++11
threading on S7 and S8. If that's what you need (except for the Solaris
bit), it should be directly usable.

> It looks to me that this is used in kernel (if I understand the code correctly).

Didn't realize the Linux kernel was already doing something about it.
I don't know any distribution that still run (let alone support) on v7/v8,
so I never thought of looking at the kernel. Debian only goes up to Debian 5.

Re-compiling a recent GCC on a dual SM51 is an exercise in patience
nowadays :-)

Cordially,

--
Romain Dolbeau