Test atomic operations on SPARC 32-bit

Hello,

I'm sorry to ask a question here which is not directly related to Debian, it just about
SPARC 32-bit.

Does anyone have SPARC 32-bit machine and would be willing to allow to give me SSH account
for some testing?
They used to have them at GCC Compile Farm Project [2], but not any more.

I'm trying to implement __sync_add_and_fetch(), as according to buildroot investigation
[1] it's not available on SPARC 32-bit. Although I might get valid result if I tested it
in VM or on SPARC64 machine, I'd prefer to test it on SPARC.

Kind regards,
Petr

[1] https://git.busybox.net/buildroot/commit/?id=583f59702bdd2baa040a37eef061530973269880
[2] https://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/CompileFarm