Re: Bad news

Hi all,
But the truth is that Oracle engineers have had a tough time over the past few years. I have no specific info, just unhappy sounds from sales and ex-sales folks. My small collection of Sparc machines will become odder to the new generations of tech folks!

And all power to the remaining Oracle engineers who contribute to sparc linux!
Sadly, -- Rick