Re: serial connection on debian on sun ultra10
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: serial connection on debian on sun ultra10
- From: sacarde <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2017 21:13:52 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
>Alle sabato 17 giugno 2017, hai scritto:
> >>> Can you just please take a screenshot of that kernel panic?
> > at this moment I can not take screenshot
> Use your smartphone to take a photo of the screen ;-).
I do not have it,
I did experiment:
I replaced kernel+initrd (4.5.0) in deb-9-iso
with kernel+initrd (3.2.0) from deb-7.11-iso
and running this iso I not have kernel-panic, and installation deb-9 starts OK
may be a ram problem?
can I install an old kernel during installation?