Re: serial connection on debian on sun ultra10

> > at this moment I can not take screenshot
>
> Use your smartphone to take a photo of the screen ;-).

I do not have it,

I did experiment:
I replaced kernel+initrd (4.5.0) in deb-9-iso
with kernel+initrd (3.2.0) from deb-7.11-iso

and running this iso I not have kernel-panic, and installation deb-9 starts OK

may be a ram problem?

can I install an old kernel during installation?

thank you

sacarde@tiscali.it