Re: How can i boot *anything* on Sun Blade 100?

And which cable is correct for this machine? Because now "boot cdrom" works with 80 pin too.

It's impossible to plug the blue connector to the motherboard. The DVD's and the HDD's connector is too far from each other then. I need to put the middle (gray) one to the motherboard. When i got the machine it was that way.

It did not make any change if i mapped the DVD as slave or CS. What mattered that i had to put the DVD on the same bus as the HDD. If the DVD is alone then it only appears if it's the master.

I'll get a serial cable.