Re: booting up Debian 9 on Sun Blade 100

On 09/04/17 17:00, Frans van Berckel wrote:
On Sun, 2017-04-09 at 16:52 +0200, transmail wrote:
How can i boot up the Debian 9 netinstaller on my Sun Blade 100? Is
there any manuals/tutorials about installing Debian on a Sparc
machine?

If you are gonna netboot, please wait for some days. The netinstaller
image does not function well and Adrian is looking into that issue.

I wonder whether that machine will boot off a USB stick?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk