Netinst 2016-12-13 - DEBUG: resolver (libgcc1): package doesn't exist

Hi Guys

I have given a shot and tried installing from latest image from Adrian (kudos !). I get "DEBUG: resolver (libgcc1): package doesn't exist" during base system install phase. I have read install hints from Adrian and also a thread regarding the exact same issue. It was resolved by running debootstrap manualy but since I am not a Linux guy... Can you point me to running debootstrap manually from netinst CD please ?

Thanks

Piotr

PS. Be gentle Guys... I am trying to make use of my old Ultra 5 that is patiently laying in the corner here but I am not a Linux afficionado yet, hence the lame questions...