Re: Building for Sparc32

Hi Eddie.

> I realize this is probably a bad idea for many reasons, and likely a dead
> end at some point, as low level support has been dropped at some point
> in the kernel and it appears to have problems in gcc.

sparc32 is still in active maintenance mode in the kernel.
We manage to fix a few things now and then and sun4m should be in a
reasonable state.
There is even being worked on a proposal to fix the compare-and-swap thing
that Adrian mentions in another thread. But nothing has hit kernel/glibc yet
with this.

	Sam