Re: Status

On 04/15/2016 12:52 PM, Artyom Tarasenko wrote:
> This misinformation made me feel obliged to fix it in the upstream.
> So, today's QEMU git can boot FreeBSD/sparc64. Don't know though
> whether it's really relevant for anyone at debian-sparc mailing list.
> :-)

Awesome, thanks a lot!

> (15+ years ago, mentioning *BSD on a Linux mailing list or vice-versa
> would cause a holly war, but now we are all grown up, right?)

Well, for my part, I think that emacs is much better than vim! xD

Btw, from your above comment it sounds like you have commit
access to qemu? Am I understanding this correctly? Because
I have a few qemu patches for the m68k target which are still
waiting to be merged.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz