Re: debian-installer: cdrom vs. netboot

Got this information:

                  Welcome to Debian GNU/Linux sid!

This is a Debian installation CDROM, built on 20160122-21:29.
Keep it once you have installed your system, as you can boot from it
to repair the system on your hard disk if that ever becomes necessary.

WARNING: You should completely back up all of your hard disks before
  proceeding. The installation procedure can completely and irreversibly
  erase them! If you haven't made backups yet, remove the rescue CD from
  the drive and press L1-A to get back to the OpenBoot prompt.

Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted
by applicable law.

[ ENTER - Boot install ]   [ Type "expert" - Boot into expert mode ]
                           [ Type "rescue" - Boot into rescue mode ]
boot: