Re: Debian/SPARC[64]

Hi Mark,

I've kept running qemu-sparc64 with debian 7.7 and was compiling new GHC compiler there. It now failed on not enough space on a drive so at least I'm reporting that even after 300 hours of hard work, the thing is still running. Now I'll have a look if I'm somehow able to grow the qemu drive and then grow debian fs as I would like to avoid reinstall... If any lockups happen here, I'll let you know.

Thanks,
Karel