Re: nanomsg tests fail on sparc

On Thu, Oct 23, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Jakub Wilk <jwilk@debian.org> wrote:
I'll try to reproduce the FTBFS on a porterbox later today.

Awesome.  Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Well, not quite. Sparc is not a release architecture. And even if it was, this package has never build on sparc, so the missing build wouldn't stop testing migration.

Oh, that's news to me.  In that case, I will correct the priority.  It still needs to be solved, though, and I appreciate your taking a look at it.

...which says something about FTBFS on i386. Either the bug should be closed, or the subject should be corrected to reflect reality.

Yeah, the subject is dated, which I will correct ASAP.

Thanks, Jakub!

Sincerely,

--
Harlan Lieberman-Berg