Re: Problem with sunvdc driver in Solaris 11 LDOM installation

Hi Patrick,

thx for the quick answer. The good news is i can confirm that [1] is wrong for my combination (Netra SPARC T4-1 + Solaris 11 + Debian 7.4.0) it _is_ usable.

I checked the LDOM by installing Solaris in it, it works, so the problem is either a Linux only problem or a problem with the specific LDOM/Linux combination.
(What i really suspect is a combination of LDOM/sunvdc driver/partition tables).

Yeah i guess i have to go to the maintainer directly.

I gonna try the lkml and see if i can help with testing at least... ( always wanted to contribute a patch in the kernel too :-) )

Gonna keep you posted.

Greetz

--

ESA - European Space Agency