Re: MySQL on T2000

Just from reading others' questions and answers over the web, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case, especially if you are doing anything that needs an FPU in there. Also IIRC, they are in-order CPUs, which means having proper compiler flags will make a difference. Stock MySQL from Debian probably doesn't have any special flags applied, whereas you'd probably want "-mtune=niagara".

I'm interested in finding out the answer as well -- I've considering picking up a used T2-based, which has similar characteristics, since they are down to a few hundred dollars.

Patrick