Re: SunFire V240 network cards

El 22/11/13 11:20, Dr. Nagy Elemér Károl y escribió:
Dear Mauro,

I believe that this is the same problem as described a year or so ago on a V210.
I've never met this problem but I upgraded the FW/BIOS/ALOM/OBP/POST/PROM/whatever to the latest (8-year ;) version
before installing Debian - might an old FW trigger this issue?
I've updated the ALOM and the OBP, before installing Debian

Broadcom seems to actively maintain their Linux driver, contact them with the issue might yield a solution.

Also, a X4444A might be a good plan C.
Sorry, I don't understand what you say? X4444A??? :S

Best wishes,
Elmar
Thanks a lot and regards.

Mauro.