Reading temperature etc from Lomlite2 controller

In case it's useful to anybody: I've hacked a simple kernel module which allows access to internal temperature, fan speed etc. on *some* SPARC-based Sun systems, e.g. Netra T1-200 and Netra X1. I don't claim to be a C guru so there could be potential reliability issues in it, in particular there are no checks as to whether the system has prerequisite facilities and no error handling if these are missing or don't behave as expected. Files available at ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/obp-lom

I know that this would be better posted on a more-general kernel mailing list, I plead limited time to spend on such things.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk