Re: Sun Fire V210 NIC's don't work

How about looking into OBP Config? Something like "test net" ?
I once had a similar Problem with a "hardcoded IP" (?) in OBP. Have you tried resseting your OBP and NVRAM?
My Blade 1500 silver shoudl have the same NIC and works just great, the missing Firmware Messages appeared but never had any Problem with them so i just ignored them.. ;)