Re: TFTP server on Debian Squeeze "no route to host"??

On 11/03/2012 06:17 PM, Frans van Berckel wrote:
On Sat, 2012-11-03 at 18:04 +0000, Kaya Saman wrote:
Hi Frans,

Thanks for the response!

I configured the rarp service.....

I get an IP address and I can pull the boot file in however what doesn't
work is the kernel file? It simply claims "no route" as specified?

Regards,

Kaya
Hi Kaya,

Normally we do not go for booting a kernel. But booting a sparc net
installer image. All the needed files for booting, are in.

http://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/wheezy/main/installer-sparc/current/images/netboot/boot.img

Thanks,

Frans van Berckel

Thanks Frans!

I actually used that when I installed Debian on to my SPARC box. Currently I'm trying to install OpenBSD on another sparc box via the Debian one.

.... I will figure it out eventually as it's something to do with the way tftp seems to be handled.

Regards,

Kaya