TFTP server on Debian Squeeze "no route to host"??

Hi,

I'm attempting to create a boot server from my Debian Squeeze box running on a Sun Fire V120.

Each time I attempt a transfer I get an error saying "no route to host"??

I have the NIC properly configured and can ping and traceroute between those boxes.

In fact the box is on the same subnet on the same switch with nothing blocking like an ACL or so between.

Can anyone help me?

I have currently tried with tftpd, tftpd-hpa, and now atftpd and all give the same result??

Here is log output:

Serving bsd.mp to <ip>:58804
recvmsg: No route to host
tftpd_file.c: 958: recvfrom: No route to host

udp        0      0 *:tftp *:*                                 2237/atftpd

shows that the service is listening on "all" addresses.

I'm stuck :-(

Thanks.