Kernel 3.2 and Ultra 5

	Hello,

I have upgraded an Ultra5 from stable to testing. When it ran with 2.6.32 kernel, this workstation was rock solid. With 3.2 kernel, it randomly freezes without any information in log or console. No information on serial line also.

	If I restart testing release with old 2.6.32, system does not freeze.

Any idea ? I haven't found any bug report. I'm not sure, but if I remember, my Blade2000 freezes too but I believed that one of these UltraSPARC III+ was dying.

	Regards,

	JKB