Jump start server for installing Debian on headless system with no CDROM

Hi,

I've recently bought a couple of Sun Fire V210's and want to use Debian on one of them.

Since I'm quite accustomed to running the net installer on x86 boxes I decided to download the latest netinstall.iso for SPARC platform.

So far I converted the IP of the server to HEX and sym-linked it with the sparc64 file.

From here on I am operating blind as I am not sure how to setup the file system and which protocol to use?

I saw a link on booting Solaris from a Linux server and decided to follow that. Currently have mounted the deb net install ISO here:

# ls /data/jumpstart/debian
boot    dists    md5sum.txt  README.html          README.source
css     doc      pics        README.mirrors.html  README.txt
debian  install  pool        README.mirrors.txt

/tftpboot looks like this:

# ls -l
total 5156
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root      14 Jan 13  2012 C0A88CDC -> inetboot.sun4u
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 14 Jan 14 2012 C0A88CDC.sun4u -> inetboot.sun4u
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root       7 Sep 14 16:12 C0A88CE6 -> sparc64
-rw-r--r--. 1 root root  221584 Sep 13 15:00 inetboot.sun4u
-r--r--r--. 1 root root 5051848 Sep 14 16:12 sparc64

I've managed to find some information on Google:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/sparc/ch04s03.html.en

http://http.us.debian.org/debian/dists/squeeze/main/installer-sparc/current/images/netboot/

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/sparc/ch05s03.html.en

However, what they don't show me is where to go from here?

Would I need to mount the cdrom under the /tftpboot portion of the server then 'net boot' the system or would I need to use another protocol or the .img file I found on one of the links?

I've managed to jumpstart install Solaris 10 using a Sol10 based jumpstart server but I really want this particular box in question to be an application server which is why I would like Debian on it!

Can anyone help?

Just incase TFTP and RARPD isn't enough and I need to use BOOTP or so I use a Cisco DHCP server in an 1801W router.....

Regards,

Kaya