Re: sparc qualification for Wheezy

Adam,

I didn't see where GCC was dropping 32-bit sparc upstream in the changelogs. This seems inaccurate since a 64-bit userland has negative performance implications, and this is true for both Solaris and Linux and not recommended by anyone. A 64-bit userland is barely available for Linux -- just a few C libraries like pthreads, libc, and zlib. Are you sure this is correct?

http://gcc.gnu.org/gcc-4.7/changes.html